Apr 16, 2012

10 to 1 Survey

Since I’m procrastinating on another blog post I am working on, I thought I would give you a fun list! Feel free to steal and use!

Stolen from Christina @Hungry Meets Healthy!

10 favorite musical artists:

  • Robyn
  • Brian Setzer Orchestra
  • U2
  • Scissor Sisters
  • Gotye (they were great on SNL!)
  • Ellie Goulding
  • Tori Amos (always!)
  • Old Rolling Stones (70’s era)
  • Janelle Monae

9 things in your purse:

  • wallet
  • WW book
  • keys 
  • lipbalm
  • Tic Tacs
  • powder
  • Clean N Clear blotting sheets
  • phone
  • random receipts

8 places you want to visit:

  • Ireland
  • Madrid
  • Austin
  • Chicago
  • San Diego
  • Italy (Tuscany and Milan)
  • Russia
  • London (again!)

7 movies you love:

  • The Departed
  • Gone with the Wind (watch this at least once a year)
  • Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
  • Pulp Fiction 
  • The Notebook
  • The Breakfast Club (can recite most of it)
  • Beauty and the Beast

6 favorite hobbies:

  • Shopping (for just about anything from shoes to lawn furniture!)
  • working out
  • reading
  • baking
  • Ren Fests (with DH)
  • Family history

5 favorite fruits/vegetables:

  • blueberries
  • spinach
  • bananas
  • green beans
  • pomegranate

4 favorite colors to wear:

  • green
  • blue
  • black
  • navy blue

3 things that stress you out:

  • cleaning
  • other people’s lack of planning
  • traffic (I’m super impatient)

2 things you say too much:

  • WTF
  • seriously?!

1 favorite dessert:

  • Blizzard!

I will be back soon with another post!  Sorry for being MIA!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I'll snag this and do it on my blog. Can I link back to you?

    ReplyDelete