Jul 14, 2011

Updates aka Sorry I've been missing!


Wow---did not realize it has been over 2 weeks since I last posted.  Sorry!!! 


I promise I have good reasons.   Here's the gist:
  • I'm still looking hard for a job.  Lots of good opportunities out there, just hoping I get the right one.  Lots of interviews, which is good right?
  • DH had knee surgery last week and I've been his handmaiden until he is clear to bend his knee and go back to work again.   Also doing a lot of running around to appointments and such for him since he is not allowed to drive.
  • I'm not doing a lot any of shopping since I STILL have not received any of my unemployment checks yet.  It has been 7 weeks.  State of PA---do you hear that?????   Get your act together please!
  • I've been super lazy with working out because of my erratic schedule (no routine) and lack of motivation.  I know these are excuses.  I have to get my butt back in gear. 
  •  I've put home projects (the bedroom furniture painting project for one) on hold due to lack of funds because state of PA can't get their act together.  (Yes I am whining a bit but come on!  I paid into this! Give me mah money!)
So that's it in a nutshell.   Not a super exciting post but I want to keep my little group of readers and followers updated.   I'll have some upcoming posts this weekend and I hope to share some good news with you all! 


Have a great Thursday!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment