Mar 19, 2012

A–Z Survey for Monday

I stole this survey from the lovely Christina @ Hungry Meets Healthy and figured I would give it my own spin.

A is for age: 34 and not ashamed to admit it.  Esp since a co-worker told me a few weeks ago she thought I was 27!  She is my new favorite person now! 

B is for breakfast today: During the week I usually eat the same thing: Kashi bar and then Chobani Greek yogurt a little later at work.  Today it was Dark Mocha Almond Kashi Bar and then Chobani Passion Fruit Greek yogurt.  mmmmmm

C is for currently craving: I think because Easter is around the corner and my grandma just had her birthday (which means candy for her since she loves it) I am craving Sarris Candies Peanutbutter Meltaways.  They are so yummy but I have to ration myself.

D is for dinner tonight: DH informed me (since he was off today) that dinner will be some type of steak.  Perfect since I am going to donate blood after work and that will help ‘beef’ up my iron.  *bad pun*  Sorry!

E is for favorite type of exercise: Zumba or weights.

F is for an irrational fear: Ever since my Aunt Sue’s dryer caught on fire, Salsa Judy has it ingrained in me to never run the dryer when I’m not home in case ‘it catches on fire like Aunt Sue’s did!’  Neither my brother or I run the dryer when we are not at home.  Thanks, Salsa Judy!

G is for gross food: Sushi that has eel or seaweed in it.  Cannot bring myself to even try it. 

H is for hometown: Pittsburgh—City of Champions!

 

I is for something important: Fitness—I have been slacking after being sick and need to get my ass back to the gym!

J is for current favorite jam: Anything by Bastard Bearded Irishmen.

Check them out!

We saw them on Saturday night and they were awesome!

K is for kids: I love other people’s kids, like my niece and nephew!

L is for current location: Pittsburgh!

M is for the most recent way you spent money: Makeup. Needed more minerals!

N is for something you need: I need a cute leopard scarf and haven’t found one I love yet.

O is for occupation: I am an Exec Asst for a large local corporation.

P is for pet peeve: People who don’t use their turn signals is a big one for me.  Also people who are mean to customer service employees.  Bad Manners don’t get you anywhere.

Q is for a quote: There is no strength without unity (Irish proverb) 

R is for random fact about you: I love Jeopardy.  Not Alex Trebek so much, but love the show and usually can get a lot of the answers!

S is for favorite healthy snack: Blueberries. Bananas, sweet potato chips

T is for favorite treat: Ice cream! Specifically a Blizzard with chocolate ice cream and Reese’s PB cups.

U is for something that makes you unique: I have a big scar on my back from falling through a glass table when I was 3. Don’t even know it’s there until someone asks about it.

V is for favorite vegetable: Broccoli, squash, spinach.

W is for today’s workout: I’m donating blood today so no working.  Tomorrow I will be going to Zumba!

X is for X-rays you’ve had: Never had one except for my teeth!

Y is for yesterday’s highlight: It was when I was talking to Salsa Judy on the phone and she realized she pulled into the wrong driveway and couldn’t figure out why she couldn’t get into the garage!  Wrong house!!!  LOL

Z is for your time zone: EST.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't the Passion Fruit so good?! I loved it. That reminds me, I need to buy more. And I love jeopardy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy our affordable & unique selection of Rockabilly, Pin Up, Retro and Punk Clothing and Accessories such as Dresses, Swimsuits, Bags, Body Jewelry and more.

    Source: https://www.punkabilly-clothing.com

    ReplyDelete