Sep 6, 2012

I’m not lost….

 

I apologize for my long absence from the blog.  During the end of August I am usually busy helping to prepare for a Board Meeting at work. Which means, lots of time spent on PowerPoint slides, spreadsheets,and proofreading.  That and multiple changes from people of course.

But on Friday my life really was thrown for a loop when my beloved grandmother passed away.  She had had a massive stroke on Monday and died peacefully with everyone there on Friday night.   I was honored to give her eulogy and will miss her so much.

I will get back to blogging soon as I want to show you the results of my painted night stand for which I used Annie Sloan Provence Chalk Paint.   Once things settle down here a bit I’ll update my blog.

Thanks for reading.

Below is a is a pic of my grandparents on their wedding day, July 3rd, 1948.

grandmapapwedding

No comments:

Post a Comment